Gala 2010 Wrap Up
Thank you so much for your friendship and encouragement especially for our 2010 “Celebrate 25 Years of Life!” Gala & Auction. Your prayers, participation and support made this year’s Gala the most beautiful, heart warming, and memorable gathering in our ministry’s history!
Our 800 guests thoroughly enjoyed:
- A spectacular evening and event bathed in the presence of God
- Fantastic fellowship and food
- An amazing Live Auction and competitive Silent Auction
- An emotional and incredible video interview with the men and women pioneers who God used to establish and raise up this ministry in 1985
- A stage filled with over 30 moms and families made up of women who received Christ, moms who chose life for their babies rather than abortion, children ranging in age from soon to be born, newborn, toddlers, kids, teens and young adults, and women who placed for adoption and adoptive parents
Wow! What a night of testimonies and miracles! Each of us on Staff, on the Board of Directors, and the women & families we serve are so grateful for your partnership in helping raise awareness and funding for this incredible life-saving and life changing ministry!
In the first 25 years there have been:
- Nearly 3,000 Salvations and Re-dedications; women & men having received the gift of eternal life!
- Over 2,200 Babies saved from abortion, because their moms chose life!
- 65,000 Students who have heard our Abstinence Education message, preventing teen pregnancies and STD’s!
In the next 25 years our Vision, Goals, and Prayers remain focused on fulfilling God’s Great Commandment and Great Commission - to continue sharing the Gospel and teaching Biblical truths and principles in order to have an Abortion Free, Salvation Full, Healed and Discipled community!
Thank you again for your sponsorship. May the Lord richly bless you and your family this Thanksgiving, Christmas, and in the New Year with His Love, Joy, and Peace!
Serving Christ Together By Bringing Hope and Salvation to a Lost Generation,