Formerly, Pregnancy Center of Pinellas County and A Woman’s Place Ministry.
All 5 of our pregnancy centers are now A Woman’s Place Medical Clinic, serving both Hillsborough and Pinellas Counties.
Our women’s clinics have been saving lives and offering hope and care to women since 1985. We provide a safe and open place for women, teens and families when they face an unplanned pregnancy.
We have five centers strategically located around the Tampa Bay area to serve our community. Through education, life coaching, discipleship, and medical resources, we empower the women we serve to make healthy life decisions. This care is extended to each of our clients to support them emotionally, spiritually, and physically throughout their pregnancy and beyond.
When a woman faces an unplanned pregnancy she may come to us focused only on her medical needs—but we know that she may need much more than a pregnancy test. We are there for her with:
• Accurate and relevant information on all options
• Someone to talk to confidentially right away
• Someone who will listen and answer her questions
• Someone to care about her and understand what she is facing
• Time to explore her options and make a fully informed decision.
Our free health and education services demonstrate to each individual woman that we genuinely care for her and want the best for her life. Our staff includes medical professionals that give women confidence that they are receiving expert care at A Woman’s Place.
This important ministry reaches hundreds of women every year, making a difference in their lives and their precious babies. We need your support to continue offering free:
• Pregnancy Tests
• Limited Ultrasounds –- to confirm a positive test
• Limited STD/STI Testing
• Education on all Pregnancy Options